We just deployed a small update to the game to fix various issues people have pointed out over the weekend after the release. Main issues fixed are with improved controller support for joysticks and throttle control as well as a few extra options to custom tune exactly how you want to fly your Minos space fighter.
- Reconfigured the Minos thrust vectors to give some more power while turning
- Improved the power response of the engines
- Pressing the Pause button twice will unpause the game
- Changed Touch haptics to be less intense
- When trying to roll or use the throttle with a thumbstick, they won’t affect each other
- Added option to invert Pitch controls when using Touch
- Added option to disable Virtual Joystick mode, and just use the thumbsticks for flight
- Made the mission objective panel easier to read in bright light conditions
- Added some tooltips to the Control settings
- Fixed certain joysticks not responding to throttle inputs
- Fixed when using ‘Gaze for Flight’ the throttle didn’t work on Touch
- Fixed some joysticks pausing the game when trying to fire a missile
- Fixed player models joystick hand not moving
- Fixed gamepad vibration not working
If you notice anymore bugs or have any suggestions be sure to leave a comment or head to the Support page and send us an email.