Looking for support for End Space? Here’s where to find it.
Known Issues for End Space on Gear VR (As of January 25, 2018)
- If you connect both a Bluetooth gamepad and the new Gear VR controller at the same time you will spin out of control. You must disconnect the Gear VR controller until I find a solution for having both connected. It is not recommended to have both connected as this reduces the bandwidth available to the controllers over Bluetooth.
- If you are using the SteelSeries Stratus XL controller and are experiencing spinning. You must update your firmware.
- Supported Controllers: End Space uses the plugin Rewired to handle gamepad input instead of the Unity base input system. This provides me the freedom to not be locked to one specific setup and will handle input across Android, PC, and PS 4.
- For PS4 controllers, you can enable Look to Fly in the options menu and use some buttons for shooting. But the PS4 controller cannot officially be supported by Android phones. If you have a PS4 controller, you are better off playing using the Look to Fly setting.
Known Issues for End Space on PlayStation 4 (As of January 25, 2018)
- HOTAS Support: There is a problem with customizing the controllers and having a HOTAS connected. This is a problem with Unity and we are waiting on Unity to fix this issue in an upcoming update. In the meantime there is a work around posted on the blog here.
Need support for End Space VR? Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill out the contact form below: