Welcome to the End Space VR for Cardboard Press Kit. Here you will find any information you might be looking for to write about End Space VR for Cardboard or to learn more about it. If you require something that you don’t see here please send me a e-mail and I will make it available for you.
- Developer: Justin Wasilenko; from Nelson, British Columbia
- Release Dates: Available now
- Social: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Website: EndSpaceVR.com
- Press Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Price: CAD $1.50
- Play Store Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.endspacevr
- App Store Download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/end-space-vr-for-cardboard/id1056999701
- ESRB: E 10+ for everyone, USK 6+, PEGI 7, OFLC PG
Grab your Google Cardboard put on your headphones and strap yourself in to your space fighter and fly through intense space battles defeating progressively harder waves of enemies. Feel immersed in the visually stunning, 3D positional audio world of End Space VR.
Featuring triple AAA graphics and the use of 3D positional audio, End Space VR delivers the most immersive and compelling VR experience available on Cardboard. It has been fully optimized to squeeze out every bit of performance to provide a fluid and smooth VR experience.
- Fully immersive VR experience using AAA graphics and 3D sound
- 3 beautifully crafted space environments to fly through
- Never ending gameplay with progressively harder waves of enemies
- Highly detailed ships with damage modeling and destructible pieces
- Powerful upgrades to your ship and weapons
- Share your score with friends and compete across social networks
- Bluetooth controller support
Features currently in development
- Full flight controls
Play Store Reviews
- “…this is by far the best VR game for Cardboard so far.”
- “Amazing game for Google Cardboard.”
- “Great graphics and really polished game for Cardboard. Really shows off what mobile VR can be!”
- Virtual Reality Reporter
- Apps for Cardboard
- WEAR VR
- Mr. Cardboard
- Allgäuer Zeitung – Newspaper article
- POP 2Review – End Space VR – The Best space shooting VR 3D SBS game for Google Cardboard
- The VR Shop Review – End Space VR for Cardboard App
- End Space VR Game & Interview with Developer – Infinite Loop
End Space VR is developed by Justin Wasilenko a wild-land forest fire fighter, turned web designer and by night independent game developer. In 10 months he developed End Space VR having zero previous knowledge of game development or C# programming to a full game with the goal of showcasing what is possible with a Cardboard box and a lot of ambition. He moved from Canada to Germany in 2014 and where he currently resides with his wife and is currently expecting a new member to the family. He started working on End Space VR in February 2015 as a side project after a Christmas visit with his brother who demoed a early game he built using Unity and showed off his pizza box turned into a Google Cardboard. End Space VR was released in November 2015.
Download all screenshots in a zip file here.
Download all logos in a zip file here.