End Space was just updated to 1.1.1. Head to Oculus Home and grab the new update. This is a small update to address issues introduced in the 1.1 update. Read the patch notes below for a detailed list of everything fixed.
Also really excited to see that Upload VR just published a great article on how we got our start turning Google Cardboard success into a full-time VR studio: How Two Brothers Built a Full-Time VR Studio Out of Pizza Boxes.
- New teleportation method around the space station.
- In the Main Menu use the shoulder button on a gamepad to rotate your view. Use Swipe Left / Right with the Touchpad.
- Weapon impact size increased to give more visual indication of a successful hit.
- A small beep is played on every successful hit of a enemy.
- ‘No Ammo’ is displayed when you have run out of ammo.
- When ‘Look to Aim’ is disabled a crosshair will appear for when using a gamepad.
- When holding down the back button the Oculus Global menu will now appear as expected.
- Fixed mission select menu lag.
- Audio distortion issue should be solved when too many sound effects playing.
- When pausing the game selecting ‘Quit’ and then selecting ‘No’ the Pause menu would still be displayed.
- Shield charging sound effect would change after a full recharge was completed.
- Missiles turrets and laser turrets were half the size they should be.
- Increased FPS while Warping.
- After Warping out the ship’s cockpit was jittery.
- In LZ-129 Alpha 2 would sometimes attack the Warp Drive Jammer instead of helping you destroy the carrier.
- If a mission was completed pushing the back button twice would return you to the main menu without saving your progress.