End Space VR is a first-person arcade space shooter built for virtual reality. Using head based movement you pilot a small space fighter through intense space battles defeating progressively harder waves of enemies. Fire your ship’s lasers with your headsets trigger button, or if no trigger is available with gaze based targeting. Featuring triple AAA graphics and the use of 3D positional audio, End Space VR delivers the most immersive and compelling VR experience available on Cardboard. It has been fully optimized to squeeze out every bit of performance to provide a fluid and smooth VR experience.
- Fully immersive VR experience using AAA graphics and 3d sound
- 3 beautifully crafted space environments to fly through
- Never ending gameplay with progressively harder waves of enemies
- Highly detailed ships with damage modeling and destructible pieces
- Powerful upgrades to your ship and weapons
- Built with the latest guidelines for VR to provide a comfortable and immersive experience
- Local Multiplayer
- GearVR edition
End Space VR is being developed from the beginning to harness the latest technology in VR and the power of the Unity 5 game engine to provide the ultimate in 3D graphics and 3d surround sound. End Space VR is made by Justin Wasilenko.