Minos Spacefighter was just updated to support flight mode with compatible controllers. This update has a tonne of fixes and changes how the game is developed. Of note the game is now built with Unity’s Technical Preview version for Daydream and Cardboard. This has a bunch of optimizations and fixes however is only available for Android currently. Once iOS support is offered we can get this great new update out to iPhone users as well.
- Now fly with a supported gamepad and look around the cockpit while trying to track down your next target!
- Use a controller to control your ship! For a list of supported controllers see: Supported Controllers
- To enable the controller flight mode connect the controller. In the Main Menu scene open the ‘Options’ panel and make sure the option ‘Look to Fly’ is disabled.
- To change the controller layout push the ‘Pause’ button on the controller in the Main Menu scene to open a menu to configure the controls to your liking.
- Now using the new GVR plugin 1.1. Google has removed support for the magnetic button in Google Cardboard. To continue playing the game with a old version of Google Cardboard go to the Main Menu. Open the ‘Options’ panel and set ‘Trigger’ to ‘Disabled’ this will allow playing without any kind of trigger button.
- A ton of Performance fixes
- Ammo recharge will now completely recharge when not firing
- S7 support fixed with new Cardboard plugin
Hope you enjoy this new way to experience Minos Spacefighter!