Today we are releasing End Space 1.0.6! To celebrate we are offering End Space at 50% for the next week across Steam and Oculus. And good news for PlayStation VR owners, we have been working hard on bringing End Space up to date and hope to have End Space updated on PSVR in the next week or so depending on Sony’s processing times.
I hope this makes End Space a cleaner, more fun experience for everyone.
Thanks for your continued support and look forward to sharing what we have in store next,
1.0.6 Release Notes
- Fixed Launching in SteamVR would start the Flatscreen version
- Fixed controller vibration
- Added option to swap thumbstick controls on Touch controllers
- Fixed gamepads / joysticks not able to remap certain controls
- Added support for more controllers
- Changed Yaw / Roll on virtual joysticks to work nicer together
- Reduced damage from missiles in Communications Breakdown (Tip: shoot down the missiles)
- Fixed crash when firing cannons for the first time
- Fixed Achievements not working
- Misc. bug fixes